Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Standard Weight Thickness, Interlock Knit Cotton Lining, Size 8
- Item # 1PA58
- Mfr. Model # 772M-08
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2060
- Catalog Group # D0486
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Nitrile
- Finish Rough
- Thickness Standard Weight
- Length 26"
- Cuff Elastic
- Lining Interlock Knit Cotton
- Size 8
- Color Yellow
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105-2005, CE, EN 388, EN 374-3-2003, ASTM
- Application Oily Greasy Applications, Agricultural Spraying, Municipal Water Treatment, Animal Husbandry, Protection from Fuels, Sewer and Tank Cleaning, Refineries, Chemical Splash Protection, Painting
- Resists Abrasion, Puncture, Cut Resistance
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1AHJ1Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Standard Weight Thickness, Interlock Knit Lining, Size 8, Blue, PNORTH BY HONEYWELL
Price $56.90 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.