Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWet/Dry Vacuum
- Peak HP3
- Tank Size6 gal.
- SeriesRight Stuff(R)
- Air Flow143 cfm
- Static Pressure57"
- Tank MaterialPolyethylene
- Average Brush Life400 hr.
- Hose Dia.1-1/4"
- Hose Length8 ft.
- Number of Motor Stages1
- Power Cord Length12 ft.
- Filter TypeCartridge/Collection Filter Bag
- Warranty1 yr.
- IncludesHigh-Efficiency Collection Filter Bag, Foam Sleeve, 8 x 1-1/4" Hose, (2) 1-1/4" Wands, 10" Wet/Dry Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Utility Nozzle
- StandardscUL, US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this unit has a blower port on the back side, you will need to open a hatch that difuses the outlet. you can insert the hose there..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.