Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handheld LED Stroboscope
- Item # 4GUE1
- Mfr. Model # DT-326
- UNSPSC # 41115317
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- ItemHandheld LED Stroboscope
- Flashes per Minute60 to 120,000
- RPM Range60 to 10,000
- Resolution0.1 to 10 Depending on Range
- DisplayMulti Line Backlit LCD
- Accuracy0.02% +/-1 Digit
- Phase Shift0 to 359 Degrees, 0 to 999 mS
- Auto Step SizeFPM Multiply x2, Divide x2
- Flash Output (Joules)1,250 Lux @ 6,000 FPM @ 20cm Distance
- External Input/Output TriggersYes
- Flash DurationVariable
- Power Requirement4 AA Batteries, or AC Adapter (100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Battery LifeNormal 20 Min, Economy Mode 80 Min
- IncludesAC Adapter, Input/Output Connector Kit, (4) AA Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.