Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Force Gauge, Range 500 lb, RS 232
- Item # 4TLD4
- Mfr. Model # FGV-500HX
- UNSPSC # 41111934
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D2983
- Shipping Weight 7.55 lbs.
- ItemDigital Force Gauge
- Range500 lb, 250 Kg, 2500 N
- Resolution0.1 lb, 0.1 Kg, 1 N
- Accuracy+/-0.2% FS
- Measuring UnitsPound, Kilogram or Newton
- Measurement ModesStandard, Compression Peak, Tension Peak
- FunctionPeak Hold for Tension and Compression
- Display4 Digit LCD
- Power SourceRechargeable NiCad Battery or AC Adapter/Charger
- Auto Power OffYes
- Sampling Rate1000 Hz
- Output TypeRS-232C, Analog
- IncludesAC Adapter/Charger, (2) Handles, English Thread Adapter, (Flat Head, Hook, Chisel, Notched Head, Cone Head) Attachments, Extension Rod, RS-232 Output Cable, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.