Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
4" Swivel Plate Caster, 260 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 3ENU2
- Mfr. Model # PZS40120GR-TPR33(GG)
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.28 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Load Rating 260 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 5-7/16"
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3"
- Wheel Color Gray
- Plate Caster Core Material Polyolefin
- Plate Size 2-5/8" x 3-3/4"
- Includes Thread Guards
- Durometer 85 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Plate Thickness 0.125"
- Frame Finish Enamel
- Application Medical and Food Service Casters
- Standards ICWM
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.