Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Basic Digital Oven, 62inx30.7inx25in
- Item # 13R401
- Mfr. Model # SMO28-2
- UNSPSC # 41104502
- Catalog Page # 909
- Shipping Weight 390.0 lbs.
- ItemBasic Digital Oven
- Temp. RangeAmb. +1 Degrees C to 260 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 3.5 Degrees C @ 150 Degrees C
- Inside Usable Dimensions62" x 30.7" x 25"
- Overall Dimensions37.5"H x 24.75"W x 78.25"D
- Volume27.5 cu. ft.
- Convection TypeForced Air
- Number of Shelves6
- Number of Doors1
- Power Requirement230V 60 Hz
- ThermostatMicroprocessor Control
- Special FeaturesThree Inch Adjustable Exhaust Port, Stainless Steel Shelves, Independent Overtemperature Safety, High Temperature Silicone Door Seal, No Exposed Heating, Wrap Around , Durable Powder Coated Paint Exterior Finishinsulation, Digital Timer
- Includes24 Shelf Clips, 4 Rubberized Feet, 6 Shelves
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.