Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
OVEN FORCED AIR 1.6 CU FT
- Item # 13R396
- Mfr. Model # SMO1
- UNSPSC # 41104502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 133.0 lbs.
- ItemBasic Digital Oven
- Temp. RangeAmb. +10 Degrees to 240 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 1.5 Degrees C at 150 Degrees C
- Inside Usable Dimensions14.5"H x 13"W x 13"D
- Overall Dimensions21.25 x 23.75 x 33
- Volume1.6 cu. ft.
- Convection TypeForced Air
- Number of Shelves2
- Number of Doors1
- Power Requirement120v 60 hz
- ThermostatMicroprocessor Control
- Includes8 SHELF CLIPS, 4 RUBBERIZED FEET, 2 SHELVES
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 YEARS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (105)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.