Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
U-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp, 1" Lamp Dia., T8 Lamp Shape, 6" Bend Radius
- Item # 6DZF9
- Mfr. Model # FB32T8/TL830/6/ALTO
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 636
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item U-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape T
- Lamp Shape T8
- Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Length 22-7/16"
- Bend Radius 6"
- Lamp Dia. 1"
- Watts 32
- Lamp Tone Warm
- Color Temp. 3000K
- CRI 85
- Initial Lumens 2800
- Mean Lumens 2535
- Average Life 24,000 hr.
- Start Type Rapid
- Lamp Designation FB32T8/TL830/6/ALTO
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Lamp Type U-Shape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1151)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1143)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1141)
- Fluorescent Tubes (696)
- Rapid-Start Fluorescent Lamps (473)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (207)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lamps (139)
- U-Bend Bulbs (64)
- U-Bend Lamps (64)
- U-Bend Light Bulbs (64)
- Rough Service Lamps (60)
- U-Bend Fluorescent Lamps (51)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.