Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Fluorescent Lamp, Miniature Bi-Pin (G5) Base Type, 46" Length, 30,000 hr. Average Life
- Item # 21GP80
- Mfr. Model # F54T5/850/HO
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 622
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T5
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Bi-Pin (G5)
- Linear Fluorescent Tube Length 46"
- Watts 54
- Bulb Tone Very Cool
- Bulb Start Type Program
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Average Bulb Life 30,000 hr.
- Lumens 5000
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Light Bulb Dia. 5/8"
- Color Rendering Index 86
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F54T5/850/HO
- High Output Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Case Quantity 25
- Green Certification or Other Recognition EcoLogo Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EcoLogo Certified.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.