Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemScrew-In CFL
- Overall Lamp ShapeSpiral
- Dimmable / Non-DimmableNon-Dimmable
- Lamp TypeSpiral
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts)75
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Lamp ShapeT3
- Lamp ToneSoft White
- Max. Overall Length4-7/16"
- Shatter ResistanceYes
- Initial Lumens1200
- Mean Lumens1200
- Color Temp.2700K
- Average Life10,000 hr.
- Lamp Designation19CFL/27
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy, UL Listed, NSF
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1069)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1068)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1067)
- Long-Life Fluorescent Lamps (583)
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (421)
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (421)
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (421)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (205)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (202)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (195)
- Instant-Start Fluorescent Lamps (175)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lights (145)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lamps (127)
- Spiral Bulbs (94)
- Spiral Lamps (94)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.