Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
IncdsntFloodlight, ShatterRstnt, PAR38,80W
- Item # 43Y811
- Mfr. Model # 80PAR38/HAL/IR/NFL25/DL
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.83 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Watts 80
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lumens 1545
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Designation 80PAR38/HAL/IR/NFL25/DL
- Bulb Primary Application Kitchen and Bath
- Light Distribution Narrow Flood
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-11/32"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Bulb Beam Angle 25 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 3000 hr.
- Three-Way No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- High Output No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Rough Service No
- Standards NSF/UL/ANSI
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.