Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Incandescent Heat Lamp, 250W, Red
- Item # 30ZX22
- Mfr. Model # 250R40/HT/RED
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.33 lbs.
- ItemIncandescent Heat Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeR
- Lamp TypeReflector-R/BR
- Lamp ShapeR40
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Max. Overall Length6-1/2"
- Lamp Dia.5"
- Beam Angle105 Degrees
- Lamp FinishRed
- Average Life5000 hr.
- Lamp Designation250R40/HT/RED
- Shatter ResistanceYes
- Primary ApplicationHeat Lamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1748)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1698)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1690)
- Reflector Lamps (307)
- Reflector Bulbs (306)
- Reflector Light Bulbs (304)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (198)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (195)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (188)
- Infrared Bulbs (49)
- Infrared Lamps (48)
- Infrared Light Bulbs (48)
- Shatter-Resistant Incandescent Lamps (43)
- Heat Lamps (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.