Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Floodlight, R40,250W
- Item # 11D011
- Mfr. Model # 250BR40/1
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.36 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape R
- Lamp Type Reflector-R/BR
- Lamp Shape R40
- Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 250
- Max. Overall Length 6-1/2"
- Lamp Dia. 5"
- Lamp Finish Clear
- Color Temp. 2800K
- Average Life 5000 hr.
- Voltage 120
- Lamp Designation 250BR
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Primary Application Heat Lamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1740)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1692)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1684)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (616)
- Reflector Lamps (316)
- Reflector Bulbs (306)
- Reflector Light Bulbs (305)
- Floodlight Lamps (254)
- Floodlight Bulbs (252)
- Floodlight Light Bulbs (252)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (207)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (204)
- Reflector Incandescent Lamps (71)
- Shatter-Resistant Incandescent Lamps (45)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.