Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incandescent Floodlight, R20,30W
- Item # 11D008
- Mfr. Model # 30R20 130V
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # 650
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Incandescent Reflector Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape R
- Lamp Type Reflector-R/BR
- Lamp Shape R20
- Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 30
- Initial Lumens 140
- Max. Overall Length 3-15/16"
- Lamp Dia. 2-1/2"
- Beam Angle 40 Degrees
- Lamp Finish Inside Frost
- Color Temp. 2800K
- Average Life 2000 hr.
- Voltage 130
- Lamp Designation 30R20 FL
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Primary Application General Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1754)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1706)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1698)
- Reflector Lamps (332)
- Reflector Bulbs (322)
- Reflector Light Bulbs (321)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (207)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (204)
- Reflector Incandescent Lamps (72)
- Shatter-Resistant Incandescent Lamps (45)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.