Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIncandescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeBR
- Lamp TypeReflector-R/BR
- Lamp ShapeBR40
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Max. Overall Length6-1/2"
- Lamp Dia.5"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Color Temp.2800K
- Average Life5000 hr.
- Lamp Designation125BR40
- Shatter ResistanceYes
- Description/Special FeaturesInfrared
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Primary ApplicationHeat Lamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1787)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1736)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1729)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (653)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (185)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (147)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (138)
- Infrared Bulbs (52)
- Infrared Lamps (51)
- Infrared Light Bulbs (51)
- Infrared Incandescent Lamps (23)
- Heat Lamps (19)
- Heat Bulbs (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.