Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CS Ball Valve, Inline, FNPT, 1/2 In
- Item # 1PRC8
- Mfr. Model # SV8446MTTE004*
- UNSPSC # 40141607
- Catalog Page # 4012
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Body Style Inline
- Port Standard
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Max. Pressure 1480 psi WOG
- Seat Material TFM(TM) PTFE
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Handle Material 304 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Seal Material PTFE
- Stem Type Self-Adjusting
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Features Actuator Mounting Pad
- Standards ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.