Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CS Ball Valve, Inline, FNPT, 3/4 In
- Item # 5DYF7
- Mfr. Model # "SV50F74006"
- UNSPSC # 40141607
- Catalog Page # 4010
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
- ItemBall Valve
- Body MaterialCarbon Steel
- Valve Structure2-Piece
- Body StyleInline
- Connection TypeFNPT x FNPT
- Pipe Size3/4"
- Max. Pressure6000 psi WOG
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Handle Material304 Stainless Steel ASTM A240 Zinc Plated Steel with PVC Grip
- Handle TypeLocking Lever
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Seat MaterialDelrin(R)
- Stem TypeBlowout Proof
- Stem Material316 Stainless Steel
- Ball Material316 Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M
- FeaturesActuator Mounting Pad
- StandardsASTM A216, NACE MR-01-75, API 608
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.