Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ball Valve, Pneumatic Actuated, 1 In
- Item # 3MTE6
- Mfr. Model # "SV86IE75SR74121"
- UNSPSC # 40141607
- Catalog Page # 4017
- Shipping Weight 20.05 lbs.
- Item Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
- Operation Spring Return
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Port Full
- Valve Structure Three-Piece
- Pipe Size 1"
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi WOG, 150 psi Steam
- Max. Inlet Pressure 145 psi
- Body Style Inline
- Mount Direct
- Required Pressure 40 psi
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material PTFE-TFM
- Seat Material PTFE-TFM
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM A351
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Shutoff Valves (4415)
- Ball Valves (3372)
- Stainless Steel Ball Valves (580)
- Pneumatic-Actuated Valves (399)
- Air-Actuated Valves (397)
- Spring-Return Valves (316)
- Pneumatic Actuated Valves (297)
- Pneumatic Ball Valves (288)
- Air Actuated Ball Valves (193)
- Ball Instrumentation Valves (87)
- Instrumentation Ball Valves (87)
- Compression Valves (21)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.