Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
- OperationDouble Acting
- Body MaterialCarbon Steel
- Valve StructureTwo-Piece
- Pipe Size3/4"
- Max. Pressure1500 psi WOG, 100 psi Steam
- Max. Inlet Pressure145 psi
- Body StyleInline
- Required Pressure40 psi
- Ball Material316 Stainless Steel
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Seat MaterialPTFE-TFM
- Stem Material316 Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- StandardsASTM A216
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.