Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
SS Ball Valve, FNPT, 2 In
- Item # 3CFV6
- Mfr. Model # "SV39036TE020"
- UNSPSC # 40141607
- Catalog Page # 4010
- Shipping Weight 6.16 lbs.
- ItemBall Valve
- Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Valve Structure3-Piece
- Body StyleInline
- Connection TypeFNPT x FNPT
- Pipe Size2"
- Max. Pressure1000 psi WOG
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Handle Material304 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Handle TypeLocking Lever
- Seal MaterialRTFE
- Seat MaterialRTFE
- Stem TypeSelf-Adjusting
- Stem Material316 Stainless Steel
- Ball Material316 Stainless Steel
- StandardsASME B16.11, ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer states the 83R-208-01 is no longer in production and no parts are available for it. The new version of this valve is their part number 83R-248-01 and is only available as a complete unit. The center section of the new valve will fit into the space of your existing valve without an issue, and you will not be required to remove your existing connections. The new valve is available as a special order item through your Grainger account, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for details about special orders.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.