Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multimedia Projectors, 1280 x 800 Pixels Resolution, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- Item # 13K580
- Mfr. Model # SHRPGD3050W
- UNSPSC # 45111607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.1 lbs.
- Item Multimedia Projectors
- Resolution 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Illumination 3000 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Contrast Ratio 2,200:1
- Head No
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Life Approx. 4,000 Hours
- Lamp Watts 250 W
- Projection Stage Length 40" to 300"
- Projection Stage Width 40" to 300"
- Screen Size 300"
- Length 9.3
- Width 11.8
- Height 3.1
- Cord Length 6'
- Voltage AC 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Standards Designed For Office, Business And Educational Needs. Includes DLP Chip That Can Project 3D Images When Used With Compatible Content And Hardware, Including 3D Active Shutter Glasses With The Dlp Link System (not Included). Hd Compatible Wxga Native Resolution OffeRS Compatibility With Standard Xga And 720-p Hdtv As Well As "pixel Perfect" 1280 X 800 PC Resolution. Lightweight, Portable Design. Wide Complement Of Input And Output Terminals, Including Hdmi And Ethernet. Sealed Dlp Chip, Filter-free Design.
- Includes Includes Pg-d3050w Projector, Remote, Two Aa Batteries, Rgb Cable (10' (3.0 M)), Power Cord, Din-d-sub Rs-232c Adaptor, Storage Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.