Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHigh Definition Television
- Display TypeLED Flat Screen 1080p
- Screen Size70"
- Digital Cable ReadyDigital Cable Ready
- Max. Resolution1920 x 1080
- Vertical Resolution1080p
- Contrast Ratio4,000,000:1
- Media Card SlotNo
- USB Slot2
- HDMI Inputs4
- S-Video Inputs0
- Component Video Inputs1
- Composite Inputs2
- PC Inputs1
- Audio Outputs1
- Watts/Channel10W x 2
- Simulated SurroundYes
- Sound LevelerNo
- Language OptionsEnglish/French/Spanish
- Sleep/Alarm TimerYes
- Remote Control TypeStandard
- MultifunctionYes - Image Viewer
- Energy Star CompliantEnergy Star Compliant
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Weight Capacity56.2 lb.
- IncludesRemote Control, (2) AAA batteries, Stand Unit, Manual, Warranty
- Coaxial Cable Inputs0
- For Use With Mfr. Model NumberLC-70LE650U
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.