Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Reducing Insert, 3/8 x 1/4 In, 304 SS
- Item # 2UE24
- Mfr. Model # "S5034IN003002"
- UNSPSC # 40142414
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Reducing Insert
- Body Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Class 3000
- Pipe Size 3/8" x 1/4"
- Connection Type Socket Weld
- Max. Pressure 2570 psi@100 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure 1965 psi@350 Degrees F
- Outside Dia. 55/54"
- Standards Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1 NPT; Materials conform to ASTM A-182, F304; Dimension conform to ASME B16.11-1996
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.