Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Granite Cleaner, 18 oz., PK8
- Item # 44C469
- Mfr. Model # SEV 22858
- UNSPSC # 47131814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- Size18 oz.
- Net Weight18 oz.
- Container TypeSpray Bottle
- For Use OnGranite Surface Plates
- ContainsNo Harsh Fumes
- FragranceMandarin Orange
- Recommended DilutionReady to Use
- StandardsUSDA Certified Biobased Product (96%), Leaping Bunny Certified, Kosher Certified
- VOC ContentNone
- Case Quantity8
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeBiobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.