Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Fire Safe, 1.23 cu ft
- Item # 6MPJ7
- Mfr. Model # SFW123DEB
- UNSPSC # 46171506
- Catalog Page # 2739
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Fire Safe
- Net Weight90 lb.
- Capacity1.23 cu. ft.
- Fire Rating1 hr.
- Water Endurance8" for 24 hr.
- FinishMatte Paint
- Number of Shelves2 Adjustable
- Number of Drawers1
- Lock StyleCombination, Dual Key
- Number of Bolts4 Live Locking
- Outside Height17-4/5"
- Outside Width16-1/4"
- Outside Depth19-1/4"
- Inside Height13-3/4"
- Inside Width12-5/8"
- Inside Depth11-7/8"
- HoldsDocuments, Records, Digital Media (CD's, DVD's Hard Drives, USB Drives) and Valuables
- MeetsUL Classi ed, ETL Verified
- IncludesBolt Down Kit, Locking Drawer, Door Pocket and Key Rack
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Delivery arrangements will need to be made with Grainger directly.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.