Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Commercial Fire Safe, 2 cu ft
- Item # 1ATL9
- Mfr. Model # OS5449
- UNSPSC # 46171506
- Catalog Page # 2739
- Shipping Weight 140.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Fire Safe
- Net Weight131 lb.
- Capacity2 cu. ft.
- Fire Rating1 hr.
- Water EnduranceNot Specified
- FinishPowder Coated
- Number of Shelves2 Adjustable
- Number of Drawers0
- Lock StyleCombination, Dual Key
- Number of Bolts7 Live Locking
- Outside Height23-3/4"
- Outside Width18-19/32"
- Outside Depth19-5/16"
- Inside Height19-21/32"
- Inside Width14-13/16"
- Inside Depth11-7/8"
- HoldsA-4 Size Papers, Folders and Documents
- MeetsUL Classi ed, ETL Verified
- IncludesFile Rack, 2 Multi Position Trays, Bolt Down Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.