Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 3 Phase, 120/208V
- Item # 1EC59
- Mfr. Model # PA120Y
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 295
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protection Device
- Voltage120/208VAC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage130/260VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating800V (L-N)
- Nominal Discharge Current10kA
- Modes of ProtectionL-G, L-L, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / NonfilteringNonfiltering
- Modular / NonmodularNonmodular
- Mounting StyleSurface
- Enclosure MaterialPlastic
- Enclosure NEMA Rating4X
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase80kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode160kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating5kA
- Number of Poles3
- Number of Wires5
- StandardsUL1449, CSA C22.2 No. 8
- IncludesProtection Status Indicator, Short Circuit and Thermal Fusing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (924)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (920)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (490)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (490)
- Surge Arrestors (487)
- Electrical Surge (425)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (425)
- Power Surge Protectors (425)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (425)
- Surge Protection (425)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.