Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOccupancy Sensor
- Sensor TypePassive Infrared/Microphonic
- Coverage1200 sq. ft.
- Installation TypeWall
- Viewing Angle180 Degrees
- Timer Range30 sec. to 20 min.
- Time DelayAdaptive/Manual
- Watts @ 120V800
- Watts @ 277V1200
- For Use WithFluorescent and Incandescent Lighting Loads
- StandardsUL and cUL Listed, CA Title 24 Compliant
- Description/Special FeaturesLarge Area, Photocell Option
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Controls (1379)
- Lighting Controllers (1316)
- Light Switches (1101)
- Wall Switches (737)
- Photoelectric Sensors (690)
- Photoeyes (687)
- Motion Sensors (493)
- Motion Sensor Switches (469)
- Infrared Sensors (403)
- PIR (Passive Infrared) Sensors (388)
- Occupancy Sensors (353)
- Lighting Photocontrols (170)
- Daylight Sensors (104)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Patented Dual Technology with
• Single and 2-Pole Versions
• Relay Protection on Each Relay
• No Minimum Load
• Optional Photocell/Daylight Override
• Time Delay: 30 sec to 20 min
• Three-Way and Multi-Level Switching
• Green LED Activity Indicator
• Size: 4.96” H x 3.10” W x 1.70” D
(12.60 cm x 7.87 cm x 4.32 cm)
• Weight: 7 oz
• Color: Ivory or White
• Mounting Height:
LWS-PDT Series: 30 to 48 in
LWSH-PDT Series: 48 to 84 in
• Manual Override Slide Switch:
UP = Auto Mode
DOWN = Off Mode
• Mounting: Single Gang Switch Box
• Relative Humidity: 20 to 90%
• Operating Temp: 14°to 85°F(-10 to 29°C)
• Storage Temp: -14° to 160°F(-26 to 71°C)
• 120/277, 347 VAC Operating Voltage
• 13 Amps each Pole
(347 VAC must be same phase)
• 1/4 HP Motor Load each pole
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• UL and CUL Listed
• 5-Year Warranty
• Made in USA
LO W TEMP/HI HUMIDITY (-LT )
• Conformally coated Circuit Board is
corrosion resistant from moisture
• Operates down to -4º F(-20º C)
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.