Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, LEL/CO, Yellow
- Item # 36T510
- Mfr. Model # 910-00100-B
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- DetectsCombustible, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas TypeLEL, CO
- Sensor Range50 ppm to 100% Volume Methane, Propane, 0 to 2000 ppm CO
- ResolutionCombustibles (0.1%), CO (1 ppm)
- Housing ColorYellow
- Operating Temp. Range0 to 120 Degrees F (-17.78 to 48.9 Degrees C)
- Alarm SettingAdjustable
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Battery Life12 hr.
- StandardsUL Classifieds Only as to Intrinsic Safety in Class 1, Div 1, Groups C and D
- FeaturesLocates Combustible Gas Leaks, Measures Percent Volume Concentrations, and Monitors for Carbon Monoxide; Internal Pump, Selective Event Log, ABS Construction
- Includes(3) C Batteries, Case, Spare Sensor Cap, Wrist Strap, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.