Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Calibration Station, LCD, 110VAC
- Item # 36T517
- Mfr. Model # 914-00000-01
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.0 lbs.
- Item Automatic Calibration Station
- Regulator No
- Removable Memory Card No
- Cylinder Holder No
- Charger No
- Includes Calibration Station, Base Station, Hose Kit, A/C Cord, Installation Guide with Disk (Calibration Kits Not Included)
- For Use With Mfr. No. 909-00000-A, 909-00000-B, 909-00000-C, 909-00000-D, 909-00000-E, 909-00000-F, 909-00000-G, 909-00000-H, 910-00100-A, 910-00100-B, 910-00100-C, 910-00100-D, 910-00100-E, 910-00100-F, 910-00100-G, 910-00100H, 907-GRNGR-01, 907-GRNGR-07
- Features Calibration Data Retrieval and Reporting
- Height 16"
- Length 11"
- Width 7"
- Status Indicator LCD
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 104 Degrees F
- Test Time Maximum of 3 min. for all Sensors
- Power Source 110VAC, 60 Hz
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.