Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Finish Nailer Kit, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Fastener Range 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Item # 19T453
- Mfr. Model # FN65RHA
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3529
- Shipping Weight 12.5 lbs.
- Item Cordless Finish Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Head Style Flat
- Fastener Range 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Collation Angle 20 Degrees
- Collation Type Strip
- Shank Dia. 0.063"
- Gauge 16
- Magazine Angled
- Magazine Capacity 110
- Magazine Loading Rear
- Depth Control Thumbwheel
- Battery Included 48J273
- Battery Pack Replacement 48J273
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Handle Type Rubber Over Mold
- Triggering Mode Selectable
- Tip No Mar
- Light Yes
- Length 13"
- Width 3"
- Height 13"
- Tool Weight 6.2 lb.
- Includes Case, Charger, Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.