Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Red/White/Blue, Trident w/ MagSense, 9 to 13 Lens Shade
- Item # 6FKR5
- Mfr. Model # 41200GL-611
- UNSPSC # 46181704
- Catalog Page # 3022
- Shipping Weight 1.82 lbs.
- Item Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade 9 to 13
- Graphics Old Glory/American Flag
- Color Red/White/Blue
- Plate Height 4-1/2"
- Plate Width 5-1/4"
- Viewing Area 1-3/5" x 3-4/5"
- Headgear Ratchet
- Series Trident w/ MagSense
- Material High Temperature TPR
- Grind Mode No
- Number of Arc Sensors 2
- ADF Controls Analog
- Power Source Solar
- Battery Type Solar Cells
- Battery Life Rechargeable
- Electromagnetic Sensor Yes
- Switching Speed 0.1 microseconds
- Features Quick Release Headgear, Lightweight, Full Protection Against UV/IR Rays, ADF Mag Sense; Arc and Magnetic Sensors - No Flickering, 0.1 ms Switching Speed
- Includes ADF Module, Ratchet Headgear
- EN379 Classification 1,2,1,2
- Standards ANSI Z87 + High Impact, CSA-Z94.3, CE Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.