Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAuto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade10
- Plate Height5-1/4"
- Plate Width4-1/2"
- Viewing Area2-2/5" x 3-4/5"
- Grind ModeNo
- Number of Arc Sensors2
- ADF ControlsAnalog
- Power SourceBattery
- Battery TypeAAA Alkaline
- FeaturesAll Titan Welding Helmets are Made of Nylon, Which is Lighter Than Fiberglass and Extremely Durable, The Patented Award Winning Design of The Titan Provides The User with A Balanced Lightweight, Economical Welding Helmet
- Includes(2) AAA Alkaline Batteries, Phantom Lite XL Autodark Filter
- StandardsMeets ANSI Z87.1 + High Impact
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Welding Helmets (174)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.