Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratchet Faceshield Assm 6 IR Flip Window
- Item # 2KLE6
- Mfr. Model # 32161
- UNSPSC # 46181702
- Catalog Page # 2254
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Ratchet Faceshield Assembly w/ Flip Window
- Visor Color Family Clear
- Visor Material Polycarbonate
- Visor Color Clear
- Visor Thickness 0.06"
- Visor Height 9"
- Visor Width 12-1/2"
- Headgear Material Nylon
- Headgear Color Black
- Dielectric Protection No
- Features Combined Clear Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Faceshield w/ Shade 6 Flip Window for Uninterupted Protection During Cutting, Grinding, Chipping, Brazing or Soldering Operations, The Shield Curves Naturally to Fit Facial Contours - Ensuring Relaible Protection from Splash, Particles and Flying Debris, Polycarbonate Window is Impact and Chemical Splash Resistant
- Standards ANSI Z87 + High Impact CAN/CSA-Z94.3
- Includes Faceshield, Flip Window, Crown and Headgear
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.