Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratchet Faceshield Assembly, Clear
- Item # 23X909
- Mfr. Model # 38110
- UNSPSC # 46181707
- Catalog Page # 2254
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- ItemRatchet Faceshield Assembly
- Visor Color FamilyClear
- Visor MaterialAcetate
- Visor ColorClear
- Visor Thickness0.040"
- Visor Height6"
- Visor Width19"
- Headgear MaterialNylon
- Headgear ColorBlue
- Dielectric ProtectionNo
- FeaturesChin Guard and Wide Window Provide Extra Side and Bottom Protection from Splashes, Dust and Contaminants, Excellent Optical Clarity, High Impact Strength
- StandardsANSI Z87 + High impact, CUL/CSA Z94.3, CE Certified
- IncludesFaceshield, Chin Guard and Ratchet Headgear
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This shield is considered chemical splash resistant, but the vendor does not have a list of specific chemicals. They would think it would be resistant to bleach, but you may need to do some of your own testing to be sure. For other options, please contact 1-800-GRAINGER.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.