Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Progressive Cavity Pump, SS, 1744rpm
- Item # 15V242
- Mfr. Model # MDPS 006-12
- UNSPSC # 40151553
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Item Progressive Cavity Metering Pump
- Min. RPM 175
- Max. RPM 1750
- Required HP @ Lower RPM 1/2
- Required HP @ Higher RPM 1/2
- Max. Viscosity 40,000 cPs
- Particle Size 3mm
- Min. Pressure (PSI) 0
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 180
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 0 PSI 0.1294 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 0 PSI 1.2943 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 90 PSI 0.1245 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 90 PSI 1.2833 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 180 PSI 0.1099 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 180 PSI 1.2632 gpm
- Min. Fluid Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp. 132 Degrees F
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1-1/2 NPT
- Seal Type Lip
- Seal Material PTFE/Ceramic/FPM
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Length (In.) 16-1/4
- Width (In.) 6-1/2
- Height (In.) 5-7/8
- Series MDPS
- Application Metering
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.