Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemProgressive Cavity Metering Pump
- Min. RPM25
- Max. RPM600
- Required HP @ Lower RPM1/2
- Required HP @ Higher RPM1/2
- Max. Viscosity40,000 cPs
- Particle Size3mm
- Min. Pressure (PSI)0
- Max. Pressure (PSI)180
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 0 PSI0.0185 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 0 PSI0.4438 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 90 PSI0.0144 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 90 PSI0.4438 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 180 PSI0.0004 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 180 PSI0.4210 gpm
- Min. Fluid Temp.32 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp.132 Degrees F
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1-1/2 NPT
- Seal TypeLip
- Seal MaterialPTFE/Ceramic/FPM
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Length (In.)27-1/16
- Width (In.)7-15/32
- Height (In.)11-1/4
- IncludesVariable Speed VFD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.