Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Progressive Cavity Pump, SS, 1/2 HP, 115VAC
- Item # 15V237
- Mfr. Model # MDP 0015-24
- UNSPSC # 40151553
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 54.0 lbs.
- ItemProgressive Cavity Metering Pump
- Min. RPM25
- Max. RPM600
- Required HP @ Lower RPM1/2
- Required HP @ Higher RPM1/2
- Max. Viscosity40,000 cPs
- Particle Size2.3mm
- Min. Pressure (PSI)0
- Max. Pressure (PSI)180
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 0 PSI0.0041 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 0 PSI0.0974 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 90 PSI0.0041 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 90 PSI0.0974 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 180 PSI0.0038 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 180 PSI0.0956 gpm
- Min. Fluid Temp.32 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp.132 Degrees F
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1-1/2 NPT
- Seal TypeLip
- Seal MaterialPTFE/Ceramic/FPM
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Length (In.)25-9/16
- Width (In.)7-3/8
- Height (In.)11-1/8
- IncludesVariable Speed VFD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.