Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermoplastic Weld Kit, Ambient to 1200 F
- Item # 4UZR6
- Mfr. Model # 270-11002
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3450
- Shipping Weight 6.69 lbs.
- ItemThermoplastic Welder Kit
- Temp. RangeAmbient to 1200 Degrees F
- ApplicationWelds Any Thermoplastic from Polypropylene to PVC to ABS
- Includes500 Watt 120 Volt Element, Air Filter, Gauge, Regulator, Round Tip, Tacking Tip, Tray, Carrying Case and Welder Guide Book
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.