Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cardstock Fire Extinguisher Record Recharge And Reinspection Record Instuctions Attach This Tag To F
- Item # 3XCF6
- Mfr. Model # FTUF-G51
- UNSPSC # 55121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemFire Extinguisher Tag
- LegendFire Extinguisher Record Recharge And Reinspection Record Instuctions Attach This Tag To Fire Extinguisher. Recharging And Reinspection Records Are To De Enterd By Safety Personnel. Co2 Weigh At Each Cartridge, Check Powder Every Six Months Indicate By Placing Check Mark Beside Reinspection Date. It Is The Supervisor'S Responsibility To Inspect His Extinguishers Daily And Report Broken Seals Or Defects Immediately To Fire Department. Recharge Record Date By
- Legend/Background ColorBlack and Red/White
- IncludesTag w/String Tie
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.