Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDrill Press Guard
- Max. Chuck Dia. (In.)3
- Lower Spindle Bearing Collar Diameter (In.)1-3/4-3-1/2
- Quill Dia. (In.)1-3/4 to 3-1/2
- Max. Stroke (In.)7
- Min. Stroke (In.)4-7/16
- Window MaterialPolycarbonate
- Body MaterialAluminum
- ColorBright Orange
- CharacteristicsPivots Upward For Chuck Or Drill Bit Changes, Telescopes From Chuck To Drill Point, Unit Will Need to be Machined to Work with Any Size Quill Larger than 1-3/4"
- FitsDrill Presses with Exposed Lower Spindle Bearing Collars; Nos. 1FYV8, 1UH16, 3Z917, 3Z918, 3Z919, 3Z993, 4TJ94, 4YG13, 4YG14, 5Z146, 6W281, 5PHC1, 5PHC2, 5PHC3, 5PHC4, 5PHC6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Press Guards (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.