Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Access Control Keypad, 59 User Code
- Item # 5KZT7
- Mfr. Model # DK-26SS
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2416
- Shipping Weight 3.28 lbs.
- Item Access Control Keypad
- Access Type Keypad
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Series DK-26
- Height 7"
- Width 1-1/2"
- Depth 7/8"
- Number of Keys 11
- Timed Entry Allowance 1 to 99 sec.
- Power Required 12/24VAC/DC
- Operating Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 59
- Standards CE: EN 50081-1 and EN 61000-6-2
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Magnetic Door Locks and other electric locks
- Features Passage and Lockout Mode, Audible keystroke echo, Request to Exit input, 3 LED's and a Bell Bottom, 5AMP DPDT relay
- Includes Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.