Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Access Keypad, 99 User Code
- Item # 10A459
- Mfr. Model # DK-12
- UNSPSC # 46171619
- Catalog Page # 2649
- Shipping Weight 0.41 lbs.
- ItemIlluminated Digital Access Keypad
- Access TypeKeypad
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Number of Keys12
- Timed Entry Allowance1 to 99 sec.
- Power Required12/24VDC, 30VDC or 300VAC Switched
- Operating Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Event Audit TrailNo
- Max. User Codes99
- StandardsCE: EN 50081-1 and EN 61000-6-2
- Weather ResistantNo
- For Use WithMagnetic Door Locks and other electric locks
- FeaturesPassage Mode and Lockout Mode, 3 LEDS for Programming and Operation feedback, Request to Exit Input, 5 AMP SPDT timed, control relay output
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.