Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Cabinet, Acid and Corrosives, 30 gl
- Item # 8A129
- Mfr. Model # C130
- UNSPSC # 24112402
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 287.0 lbs.
- ItemSafety Cabinet
- Capacity30 gal.
- Door Type2 Door, Self-Latch, Standard
- MaterialGalvannealed Steel
- FinishCorrosive-Resistant Two-Part Urethane
- Number of Shelves1
- Additional ShelfMfg. Model C2-05
- StandardsOSHA and NFPA Code 30 Regulations
- IncludesPolyethylene Sheet Liner
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionS.M.A.R.T. Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is S.M.A.R.T. Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The Technical Specifications shown on our site for item indicates there is one shelf in this cabinet. The replacement shelf is manufacturer model number C2-05.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.