Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Single Gas Detector, Combustibles
- Item # 5LXN6
- Mfr. Model # PRO512212
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type LEL
- Detects Combustibles
- Sensor Range 0 to 80% LEL
- Resolution 1% LEL
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life 18 hr. (no pump), 12 hr. (with pump)
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3.26"
- Width 2.76"
- Depth 1.16"
- Standards UL and CSA, Class I, Div 1 groups A,B,C,D, T4. IP 67 rated.
- Features One Button Turn On, Calibration and Functional Self-test, Automatic Zero and Span Calibration, Simple Sensor Replacement
- Includes Charger, CD with User Instructions and PC software, USB Cable, Calibration Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.