Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 3 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 5LXT9
- Mfr. Model # PRO312212
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 3 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeO2, H2S, LEL
- Sensor RangeH2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 80%
- ResolutionO2 0.1%, H2S 1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingAll Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 2.0 to 20%, High O2 22.0 to 25.0%, H2S 0 to 150 ppm, LEL 0 to 60%
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life20 hr.
- StandardsUL and CSA - Class 1, Division 1 groups A,B,C,D, T4. IP 67 Rated.
- FeaturesOne-Button Quick Calibration
- IncludesProtÃ©gÃ©, Charger, CD with User Instructions and PC software, USB cable, calibration adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.