Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 5LXT6
- Mfr. Model # PRO112212
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor Range CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 80%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 2.0 to 20%, High O2 22.0 to 25.0%, CO 0 to 200 ppm, H2S 0 to 150 ppm, LEL 0 to 60%
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life 22 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL and CSA - Class 1, Division 1 groups A,B,C,D, T4. IP 67 Rated.
- Features One-Button Quick Calibration
- Height 3-1/4"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Includes Protege, Charger, CD with User Instructions and PC software, USB cable, calibration adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.