Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ice Machine, Undercounter, Gourmet, 65 lb
- Item # 36N973
- Mfr. Model # CU50PA-1
- UNSPSC # 24131901
- Catalog Page # 3749
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- Item Ice Machine
- Ice Machine Style Undercounter
- Ice Production per Day 65 lb.
- Ice Storage Capacity 26 lb.
- Cube Size 1" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Cube Type Gourmet
- Condenser Cooling Air
- Color Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size 1/4"
- Drain Size 3/8"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 14.4
- Door Hinge Left
- Door Type Solid
- Overall Height 34-3/8"
- Overall Width 14-7/8"
- Overall Depth 22"
- Includes Ice Scoop
- Warranty 1 yr. Parts and Labor on All Components, 5 yr. Parts on the Compressor and Condenser
- Standards cULus Listed, NSE, ISO Certified, AHRI Certified
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Ice Machines (293)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.