Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Push Button Transmitter and Receiver Kit
- Item # 12Z274
- Mfr. Model # XB5RMA04
- UNSPSC # 39121512
- Catalog Page # 417
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemPush Button Transmitter and Receiver Kit
- Voltage24 to 240VAC/DC
- ActionMomentary / Maintained
- NEMA Rating12
- IP Rating30
- Number of Operators1
- Type of OperatorFlush Push Button
- Legend MarkingsNo Legend
- IncludesPushbutton Handy Box, (1) Set Multiple Color Caps, Programmable Receiver with (2) Relay Outputs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"The possible distance (1) between a transmitter and a receiver is approximately:
- 328 ft (100 m) where there are no obstacles,
- 82 ft (25 m) if the receiver is installed in a metal housing or in a closed metal
- 131 ft (40 m) if an external antenna is located between the transmitter and the
receiver (receiver installed in a metal housing or in a closed metal enclosure)."
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.