Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 PhaseSoft Start, 32A Output Current, 208 to 240VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 240VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 6VME1
- Mfr. Model # ATS01N232LU
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 204
- Shipping Weight 1.46 lbs.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 240VAC
- Output Current 32A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 10
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- Output Voltage 208 to 240VAC
- Control Voltage 24VAC/DC
- IP Rating 20
- Ramp Time 1 to 10 sec.
- Start Type Reduced Voltage Starting, Torque Limiting on Start-up
- Stop Time Start and Stop times (1 - 10s) and initial (starting) voltage (30 - 80%)
- Application Constant & Variable Torque
- Includes LED display two:"Power ON" and "Full Voltage" (up to speed)
- Height 6.06"
- Width 1.77"
- Depth 4.45"
- Starting Torque 30 to 80% of Starting Torque Equal to Line Supply Voltage
- Display No
- Standards UL File No. E184727, CSA File 224330, IEC/EN 60947-4-2 CE,UL,CSA,C-Tick and CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.